Royalty Free content refers to a type of music or video license that allows the buyer to pay for the license only once and use the content for as long as they wish.
You can use it in your digital projects without giving attribution to any author.
- Sell it or distribute it to third parties
- Not respecting the purchase license
- Use them for your projects for free.
- You can edit the videos as you like.
- People who appear in the Videos cannot be seen in unfavorable situations or in offensive ways.
- Do not sell copies of the Videos in physical or digital format without editing the content.
- Do not use the image of people or brands in the Videos to suggest that they are promoting your product or service.
- You cannot redistribute or sell the Videos on Stock Platforms or similar.